All my life I’ve been obsessed with making the world a better place.
Coming off the successful launch of the Commerce City Chamber of Commerce, I’m excited to move forward on a grander scale, combining two of my biggest passions – bringing innovation forward to the market place, and good, effective public policy.
20/20 Growth Conferences is born!
I live in Commerce City, Colorado. I’m married to my amazing wife Sabine and together we’re raising four incredible children ages 18, 15, 13 and 10.
In 2011 I published Confessions of a Mutual Fund Salesman in the midst of an
I am involved in my local community, serving on multiple Boards as a Director, including Adams 14 Education Foundation, and Commerce City Rotary Club.
Other Notable Accomplishments – so far:
– I tweeted out the entire essay “Law of Compensation” by Ralph Waldo Emerson @EmersonsLaw. Start at the “bottom” with the first tweet to read the essay in order, or just scroll through to find a great nugget of Emerson’s wisdom to share with the world.
– I signed up 100 businesses in 100 days in 2016 to launch the Commerce City Chamber of Commerce.
– The start-up company I worked for during 2018-19 saw revenue increase over 300% after I came on as Promoter.
– I graduated from Virginia Tech in 1990 with a degree in Sociology. GO HOKIES!
– I graduated from Leadership Commerce City in 2018.